Enter Your Photo for a Chance to Win a $100 Visa Gift Card!
Enter Your Photo for a Chance to Win a $100 Visa Gift Card!
Where Will Yellow Cab Take You This Holiday Season?
We’ve got the holiday spirit and we want to share it with you! Just take a photo showing us where Yellow Cab of Sacramento took you to celebrate the holidays, and you could win the grand prize of a $100 Visa gift card! First place on each social network wins a $25 gift card to Hot Italian restaurant in Midtown.
Post the photo to our Facebook page, or on Twitter or Instagram and tag @YellowCabSac. Be sure you and the cab are clearly visible in the picture and use #LookingGoodInYellow in the post. Include your driver in the photo and he could win, too! You can enter once or every day from Dec. 10-31, 2015.
To make it even easier to travel, download the Curb app to book your ride. You can get up to $20 off your first Curb/Yellow Cab ride by entering the code PHOTOS in Promos & Credits under the Settings menu before booking the ride.*
The complete set of contest rules is below. Good luck and Happy Holidays!
*First time riders only. Valid only when booking and paying through the Curb app. Offer expires 12/31/15.
Organizer: Yellow Cab of Sacramento, 900 Richards Blvd. in Sacramento, (916) 444-2222
Period: December 10 – 31, 2015
Judging: Winners will be chosen from all eligible entries received during the Contest period based on creativity and how well the Yellow Cab of Sacramento brand is portrayed. Judging and choosing the winning entries is at the sole discretion of a team from Yellow Cab of Sacramento and their assigns.
Notification: Winners will be notified via the appropriate social media network (Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram).
How to Enter
- Take a Yellow Cab of Sacramento between Dec. 10-31, 2015.
- When you arrive at your destination, take a photo of you with the cab – inside or outside, but the Yellow Cab of Sacramento taxi must be visible.
- If you haven’t already, Like Yellow Cab of Sacramento on Facebook or Follow @yellowcabsac on Twitter or Instagram – or all 3.
- One passenger either posts the photo to Yellow Cab of Sacramento’s Facebook page, or posts it to Twitter or Instagram using the tag @yellowcabsac.
- Use hashtag #LookingGoodInYellow in your post.
- If possible, show and tag your destination in the photo (public locations only – no private addresses please).
- Include the driver and s/he can win, too.
- Tag the people in the photo for more fun!
- Participants must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Participants are responsible for paying any and all fares associated with entering the Contest, including but not limited to the cost of the Yellow Cab of Sacramento taxi ride.
- Only one entry per person per day is allowed.
- Only one person may enter using the same photo. Additional passengers may enter using similar photos.
- The same photo may not be used more than one (1) time on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Drivers do not need to be included in photo to win.
- Tagging people in the photo is not required to win.
- Photos cannot be inaccurately tagged, including but not limited to tagging people and/or locations not visible in or associated with the image.
- Entries that do not include all the required information and adhere to the Contest rules will be considered invalid and ineligible to win.
- Any content deemed vulgar, harmful or inappropriate by the Organizer, at their sole discretion, will be removed and the entry will be invalid and ineligible to win.
- The Contest Organizer, in its sole discretion, determines if an entry meets the Contest requirements and otherwise complies with the rules.
- The Contest Organizer, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are not responsible for lost, misdirected, incomplete or damaged entries.
- Contest open to legal residents of the United States, except employees of Yellow Cab of Sacramento and their families.
- Void where prohibited.
Rights Granted by You
By entering this Contest, you agree that:
- the Contest Organizer, and their respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right to use all or a part of your name and photo for future advertising, trade, promotion and publicity in any manner and in any medium now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity, without compensation and without notice to you and without consideration, review or approval from you; and
- you will not now nor in the future be paid for your entry or for granting the Organizer any of the rights set out in these rules.
- The Contest Organizer will provide the prize(s) to be awarded. No substitution of a prize will be made unless the Organizer, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise.
- A prize must be accepted as awarded.
- The odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- Winners will be announced January 5, 2016.
- Prizes must be claimed by January 15, 2016.
- Unclaimed prizes will be forfeit.
The Contest Organizer has the right to verify your eligibility and compliance with these rules, which it shall determine at its sole discretion, and to disqualify you on the basis of its investigation.
You may not enter using more than one profile on the same social network, nor may you use any other device or artifice to submit more than one (1) entry per day. If a person uses fraudulent entry methods, or otherwise attempts to participate with multiple identities, all entries for that person will be disqualified.
In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the profile used to enter will be deemed to be the person who made the entry. For the purposes of these rules, the “authorized account holder” is the natural person registered with the social network.
By entering the Contest, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these rules and the decisions of the Contest Organizer, which are final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest.
Contest Organizer reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest at any time (subject to approval of any regulatory body having jurisdiction), if it is determined that the Contest cannot be run as originally planned or if fraud or any other occurrence comprises the fairness or integrity of the Contest.
Contest rules are subject to change without notice.
The Contest Organizer, facilitators, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, are not responsible for human error, theft, destruction, or damage to entries or other factors beyond its reasonable control.
Person entering the Contest assumes all risk of damaged, lost, late, incomplete, invalid, incorrect or misdirected entries. The Contest Organizer, facilitators, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram make no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in connection with its ability to in any way enable, develop or market the idea set forth in your entry.
The Organizer and their employees, agents, contractors, representatives, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, resellers, dealers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and Facebook, Twitter and Instagram shall not assume any responsibility whatsoever for any of the following: delayed, failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions; technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to: lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet, or other connections; the availability, accessibility, technical failure or miscommunications of computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions; the incorrect or inaccurate capture or failure to capture information whether caused by site or Contest site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network or otherwise arising out of or relating to the Contest; theft, loss, destruction or damage to an entry in whole or in part; and other factors beyond their reasonable control; and are not responsible for injury or damage to your or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest or downloading materials from or use of the site or any Contest site.
These rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, as applicable herein, without reference to its conflicts of laws principles. Any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Contest, but in no event attorney, court or any legal fees. You hereby waive all rights to: (i) claim or be awarded any punitive, direct, indirect, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (ii) to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Any comments or questions about the Contest should be addressed to the Contest Organizer.
Agreement to Official Rules
By participating in the Contest, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these rules and the decisions of the Organizer, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Whether or not you receive a prize is contingent upon (i) fulfilling all requirements set forth in these rules and (ii) you being selected and validated as the winner. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Contest is void where prohibited by law. By entering the Contest, you represent and warrant that you have read, understood, accept and agree to be bound by these rules.